Wednesday 27 August 2014

Business Blogging - I'm a Newbie


Hi Everyone, I'm a bit excited that I've just launched my brand new blog. Its a place where I can post information about my Close to My Heart Craftroom.

I thought I'd share the latest thing I've done, using my new favourite alpha stamp set called Handwritten Print E1030. I love this alphabet stamp set and even used it tonight helping my son with his school project. I completed my page below using the Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go G1084 and the Handwritten Print Alpha set, but I made a tiny boo boo. Can you spot the mistake? Some people have found it harder than others.

So the moral of this little story is when you are using this font beware of the "s" it looks good either way up.

I chose to leave the title the way it was instead of fixing it, to be a lesson to my fellow scrapbookers and here is my completed page. The page layout is from the Ideas Book Reflections Scrapbook Program.



Go to my website and view the latest NEW products that have only been released from 1st August. 

Also remember that the August Stamp of the Month "What a Hoot" is available for $27 or $5 with your eligible purchase of $75 or more. This is an ADORABLE Stamp set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment