Tuesday 28 July 2015

Christmas Card Workshop


I have created this lovely card workshop idea for workshops in the next few months (After 1st September the paper will change to the latest Christmas Themed paper). I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest and created a similar version using the Close to My Heart Cricut cartridges and latest Christmas Papers. I have designed a template and can cut all the paper prior to the workshop. Please contact me to let me know if you would like to book this workshop. You get to make both of these cards at the workshop and you must have a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people at your workshop and I can conduct these in your home or mine. The cost of this workshop is the usual $15 workshop charge. Any sales made at the Christmas Card workshop can go towards your host rewards. If you would like to just attend a class like this but don't want to be the host please also let me know so I can put your name down on my list and contact you when the dates get decided.

You need the following Tools for making this card (I will bring all tools and supplies required to the workshops I conduct or host).



Tools Not available from Close to My Heart: 
Cricut (I pre-cut everything)
Embossing Machine (ie. a Big Shot) that I bring to the workshop.


Workshops can be held in your home or my workshop room at my home in Glen Forrest. 
Contact me today via vandra@bigpond.com or my website www.vandra.ctmh.com.au or 9298 9446.

No comments:

Post a Comment